Mentor: Rajani Vemula
Team Members :
‘Acrossnation’ is one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, focusing on domestic property and casualty insurance, life insurance and retirement savings, asset management, and strategic investments. Their sales team is spread across the nation and the main business comes through an insurance sales agent or firms. These workers help individuals, families, and businesses select insurance policies that provide the best protection for their lives, health, and property. Acrossnation wants to analyze the sales patterns to understand which insurance products are selling more, Identify the seasonal Patterns, forecast the sales for each producer based on various key performance metrics to answer the following questions.
- Which of our producers are the top producers, inclusive of retaining business once it is sold?
- Which of our firms is the top tier, regardless Focus Form distinction? Who may warrant further consideration?
- Where do the most lucrative producers reside in terms of concentration and geography? Best practices of a particular wholesaler?
- Where are some issues with declining premiums and increasing surrenders – isolated to a firm(s) issue of firm neutral and related to geography?
- Where is the fastest growing asset and contract base coming from and from whom(producers/ firms)
- Millennial Advisors – how to identify and track their trends? (External Data)